Psychotherapy and counselling for relationship issues – North Brisbane
Relationship issues can have a big impact on your mental health. Equally, mental health issues such as anxiety, depression and stress can have a negative impact on your relationship.
- Wanting to be in an intimate, loving relationship but finding it difficult to connect?
- In a relationship and having troubles? Perhaps feeling like you’ve lost your sense of self? Feeling neglected, abandoned or rejected?
- Wanting to leave a relationship?
- Having trouble connecting with others? Feeling socially isolated?
How psychotherapy and counselling can help you:
- We’ll talk about what’s going on for you now and we’ll look at what it’s like for you to be connected (or disconnected) from others.
- We will explore what connection was like in your family of origin and how this has impacted you as an adult.
- We’ll look at what it’s like for you to connect with others. Do you want connection or avoid it?
- Do you have strong boundaries? Or do people constantly push them?
- Are you able to speak up for yourself?
- We’ll see how you are going to be more connected in your life. How you can get more out of your life.
Please note that I work with clients 1:1 on their relationship issues. I do not currently offer couples counselling.
You can book into my diary online or give me a call on 0450 22 00 59 to talk about what’s going on for you.
Have a look at my FAQ page for answers to some common questions about therapy.